Author Topic: Rules are rules!  (Read 3237 times)

Offline Goatie

• Administrator
  • IT WASN'T ME!! *hides*
    • View Profile
Rules are rules!
« on: January 10, 2014, 07:38:40 AM »
I've whitelisted people on the Minecraft server because I trust you but I can now see that has been a wrong thing to do.
Over the last week(or three?) stuff has been destroyed and/or stolen. The rules have been clear on this since the server was made over a year ago. I do NOT tolerate people stealing from others or destroying other peoples work.
From now on, whenever someone does anything against the rules, it means jail on indefinite time until you have explained yourself to me. If the griefing is severe you will get an insta ban and you will never get pardoned. I know it's harsh, but shit just got real!

Coreprotect has been installed so I can now see who destroys/steals stuff on the server. A jail* has also been set up so people can mock/torture/kill you if they see fit. If you ever get jailed do the /mail read command in chat to see why you've been jailed and how to contact me about about it.

Be to others like you want them to be to you. Stay real, stay nice and stay safe. Joking and doing harmless pranks on friends is still allowed, but destroying/corrupting the gameplay for other people will be punished.

*do /warp jail to see it/punish prisoners
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
-Albert Einstein

Offline cindy_reddeer

• Stalker of BDH Minecraft Server
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Re: Rules are rules!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 07:43:13 AM »
Well that sucks when people take advantage of your good will. <3 Thank you for looking out for us.  :)
I run from the Zombie Horde